Monday, March 8, 2010





Yes, yes, it has been a while I know!! I was waiting for my friend to put the pictures of Palermo, Sicily onto her computer, and it has finally happened.

Things are still as awesome as ever here in Roma, and as the weather starts to get better, more and more people hit the streets to walk around and talk. Yesterday my friend from home, Ben, flew into Rome at 7am. He is meeting his girlfriend in Florence, but she was on her spring break until late Sunday night, so we had a whole day to check out the city. We found this place near me that rents bikes for the day, so we took some bikes and rode around until we saw all of the sites!

It was pretty cool to see Rome in a day!

Time to go research for a paper!

Next stop, Alassio, Italy to visit my aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment