Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Examination

Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been studying my butt off for my first exam over here, in cognitive psychology, and man is it tough. The material isn't hard by any means, but at school back home we have exams after most of our topics, and over here we only have one or two exams in the class before the final, so there is a ton of material. For example, today I have to know everything about the history, methods, and paradigms of early cognitive psych, and then we jump to attention, perception, learning, and theories, THEN! we get to all of the people associated with the theories, and before you know it....my brain hurts. I am confident that it will go well today, and, despite the rainy weather, I will come out of the exam a happy guy.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment