Monday, February 1, 2010

Typical Day

Hey there again,

I am quickly realizing that I have great days, but am then unable to put those days into words!

So let me just run my schedule of today down...

745am- Wake Up
815am- Finally get out of bed
830am- Jump on tram to get to class on time
9am- Human Trafficking and Contemporary Slavery (talked about what a slave is)
1030- Intro to Italian Cinema (talked about the movie Umberto D. terrible movie)
1pm- Ate lunch on the go (grabbed a great piece of pizza from a very small place)
2pm- Living the Good Life (learned about how to live a good life I guess...)
330pm-headed back to my apartment
4pm- Skype with the motha, then went to workout
530pm- Picked up dry cleaning
6pm- Went to the supermarket with the roommates...chicken parm for dinner
7pm- Sat on my butt listening to new music
8pm- Started making dinner

And that is where I am at for the day!!!

Hope you make the most of your day

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment